Vitamin D3 Drops
- Supports bone and dental health*
- Supports modulation of immune function*
- Supports healthy cell differentiation*
- Supports neurologic and cognitive health*
- Supports musculoskeletal comfort*
- Supports cardiovascular health and healthy blood sugar metabolism*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Shake well before using.
INFANTS: Take 1 teardrop every other day or as directed by your healthcare professional.
TODDLERS & CHILDREN: Take 1 teardrop daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
TEENS: Take 2 teardrops once daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
ADULTS: Take up to 5 teardrops daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
(Consult your healthcare provider to see if this is appropriate for you and your family.)
Does Not Contain
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.