Infant Powder Probiotics
Dr. Thornburg's Infant Powder Probiotics is a high-CFU hypoallergenic blend of 5 Lactobacillus species and 5 Bifidobacterium species designed to safely meet the metabolic and intestinal support needs of young children up to the age of 2 years.* Infant Probiotic Powder supports a normal infant microbiota that can be easily disrupted by cesarean section delivery, formula feedings, medications, environmental exposures, or maternal diet.*
INFANT: Take 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon daily mixed with expressed breast milk, formula, or solid food at room temperature or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
TODDLER: Take 1/2 teaspoon daily mixed with expressed breast milk, formula, or solid food at room temperature or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
All ingredients are of the highest quality and purity available. Formulated for the most sensitive individual.
Does Not Contain
Milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- Supports healthy gut microbiota diversity and balance*
- Supports normal immune maturation*
- Supports healthy metabolism*
- Antagonizes undesirable microorganisms*
- Enhances calcium absorption*
- Supports normal intestinal barrier function*
- Increases the number of helper and activated T cells*
- Supports healthy reaction to toxins*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.