The Good Yeast
Dr. Thornburg's The Good Yeast supports GI health by possibly reducing the duration and intensity of children's diarrhea, traveler's diarrhea and antibiotic-caused diarrhea. It also may reduce abdominal pain from diarrhea and IBD. Infants may feed and gain weight better too.
CHILD: As a dietary supplement take one capsule daily for up to 14 days or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Capsules may be pulled apart and nutrients taken separately.
ADULT: As a dietary supplement take one to two capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Capsules may be pulled apart and nutrients taken separately.
Does Not Contain
Milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. All ingredients are of the highest quality and purity available. Formulated for the most sensitive individual.
- Naturally assists with occasional diarrhea*
- Supports healthy inflammatory response*
- Supports immunity*
- Supports healthy bowel microflora during antibiotic therapy*
- Supports people with diarrhea during or following antibiotic therapy*
- Supports children and adults with acute diarrhea*
- Supports against traveler's diarrhea*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.