The Good Yeast
Dr. Thornburg's The Good Yeast supports GI health by possibly reducing the duration and intensity of children's diarrhea, traveler's diarrhea and antibiotic-caused diarrhea. It also may reduce abdominal pain from diarrhea and IBD. Infants may feed and gain weight better too.
- Supports healthy gut microbiota diversity and balance*
- Supports normal immune maturation*
- Supports healthy metabolism*
- Antagonizes undesirable microorganisms*
- Enhances calcium absorption*
- Supports normal intestinal barrier function*
- Increases the number of helper and activated T cells*
- Supports healthy reaction to toxins*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
CHILD: As a dietary supplement take one capsule daily for up to 14 days or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Capsules may be pulled apart and nutrients taken separately.
ADULT: As a dietary supplement take one to two capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Capsules may be pulled apart and nutrients taken separately.
Does Not Contain
Milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. All ingredients are of the highest quality and purity available. Formulated for the most sensitive individual.